We recently partnered up with Weebly, a premiere website builder, to make it easier for you to embed donation forms onto your website or blog.
Embedding donations forms directly onto your site will make it easier for donors to give donations and easier for you to receive donations.
This article will be your goto guide for the entire process of embedding donations forms on weebly sites.
Using Donorbox Embed Code:
- Go to your Donorbox dashboard and find the campaign you wish to embed on your site. Click the “Embed Form” button.
- Copy and paste the embed code for your form.
- Go to your Weebly site editor (http://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php) and scroll down the left-hand “Basic” sidebar to find the “Embed Code” widget.
- Drag the widget onto your site in the location of your choice.
- Click “Edit Custom HTML” and paste the campaign form embed code.
- Publish your updated website and wait for the donations to come in!
Enabling SSL support to your weebly site:
Weebly now supports SSL on all the sites. You can turn on SSL on any of your Weebly site. Here’s a simple step by step guide to turn on SSL on your Weebly site. Back in 2016, Weebly only supported SSL in their upgraded plans.