We are very excited to bring you a highly effective integration to help you get matching donations!
Donorbox has partnered with Double the Donation, the leading corporate giving data company, to give your donors the best employer matching experience. By encouraging and simplifying the corporate matching process for donors, this integration will help you grow your revenue.
Before you go on to read how it works, Donorbox also has a super quick video on its integration with Double the Donation. This is especially helpful if you’re a great visual learner and would like to quickly learn about company donation matching as well as how to enable it on Donorbox in 3 easy steps. Here you go –
When the donor selects the amount she wants to donate, we ask her for the company that she works for.
After the donation, we give the donor a link to a matching gift page with her company’s matching donation procedures. This page is branded with your logo and has your tax ID and contact information. It also has answers to the most frequently asked questions that donors have about corporate matching.
To see an example of a matching gift page, click here.
Additionally, we will send two emails.
1. An email to the Donorbox admin to notify you of the donor who selected a company to match her donation. You might use this information to help guide your donor to finish the matching application.
2. An email to the donor with a link to the donation matching gift page above. With this email, she has a saved record of her company’s matching donation procedure in her inbox.
If the donor did not find her company, we will also send her an email with a link to the company search page. This is helpful if the donor wants to look up a company’s matching donation information later.
You can find the URL to your company search page under your company matching settings. Feel free to link to this matching page anywhere on your organization’s website!
If you want to keep your donors on your website, a great alternative to using the company search page is our Embeddable Company Search Widget. With the search widget, you can put an employer donation matching search box on your organization’s website.
The embed code can also be found in your company matching settings. Just copy and paste the code in your web page’s HTML.
You can use the following card information to test the donation.
Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
Expiration date: Any date in the future, e.g. 11/22
CVC code: 123
For a limited time, this integration only costs $40/month. This is a small investment that will be paid back with likely just one matching donation.
You can enable this feature with 3 steps.
1. Fill out the nonprofit information form in Donorbox. This will display your nonprofit’s tax ID, address, and contact information on the donation matching gift page. Your donor will use your information to fill out her matching application.
2. If you haven’t already, please add a billing credit card on your organization’s billing page.
3. Finally, click Enable Donation Matching on the company matching settings page.
We encourage you to give this integration a try as we are confident that your donors’ companies will match and increase the impact of their donations.