Voog is a website builder that lets users build their own easy-to-use websites, especially known for creating the best multilingual sites. To add a sleek donation form to your site, you can embed the Donorbox widget. The Donorbox form can be color customized to match your site and allows for recurring donations and company matching. Here’s how to add the Donorbox donation form to your Voog site.
Embed the Donation Form
2. A new menu will appear. This time, select “Embed” and drag and drop the “embed” widget to wherever you want the form to appear on your site.
3. Now, head to your Donorbox dashboard. Next to your fundraising campaign, click on the “embed form” option. This will take you to a page that will let you customize the color of the donation form.
Copy the Embed Code
4. On this page, you will see the embed code. Copy the code.
5. Now head back to your Voog site, and you’ll see a box where you should paste the code you just copied. Hit insert and the donation form will appear.
Collect Online Donations
6. You can now adjust the placement of the donation form and you’re almost ready to accept donations. The form will look something like the image below. Make sure to hit save and then you can start fundraising!