We partnered up with MailChimp, one of the world’s leading email marketing services, to integrate their emailing services within DonorBox. This manual was made to guide you through a simple integration process that will allow you to easily sync your donors with your mailing list, without the trouble of having to manually export all of your donor data!
Please note that the MailChimp integration costs $8 a month. We believe this is a great value for a tool that will save you a lot of time.
DonorBox MailChimp Integration:
- On your DonorBox account page (https://donorbox.org/org/edit) click on “Mailchimp Integration”.
- Click on “Connect with Mailchimp”. It should prompt you to login to your MailChimp account.
- Select the MailChimp list you wish to export your donors to and click “Update list settings”.
- Click “Export un-exported donors” and within a few minutes your contacts should appear on your MailChimp account as subscribers to the list you have selected.
- DonorBox will automatically export all of your new donor data to MailChimp every time somebody makes a donation. You don’t have to do a thing! But, if necessary, you can also manually export your donors by clicking one of the two buttons below.
- You are now ready to send out MailChimp emails to your DonorBox contacts!
We just launched a more powerful donation form creator. With the new form editor you can
- Ask any additional questions to your donors. For example, you can make a checkbox that asks “Subscribe to our mailing list?” or a textbox that asks the donors for their shirt size.
- Customized your social media sharing. Since many organization have embedded their donation form in their website, it is best for the social media share url to be set there. The new form editor makes it possible to set the link that the Facebook, Twitter, and the LinkedIn share buttons use. Also, the form editor allows you to customize your default Twitter share message.
We hope you find these feature useful.
From all us at Donorbox, we wish you a wonderful holiday!
A Quick Introduction:
DonorBox is a leading online donation platform with a fast, optimized checkout. It also focuses on recurring donations, flexible data collection, and ease of use. Sign up for free and create campaigns for all your fundraising needs, then track your donations as you go! You can also embed the donation form or button right onto your website to give your supporters easy access.
We partnered up with Salesforce, the world’s # 1 CRM platform, to integrate their Non-Profit Starter Pack (NPSP) with DonorBox. The NPSP, as its name suggests, is built specifically for non-profits, to allow you to easily analyze your donor data (names, addresses, relationships, donation frequency, etc.) and maintain positive relations with those who support you. More than 27,000 nonprofits and educational institutes are using Salesforce NPSP. To find our more about Salesforce NPSP please visit www.salesforcefoundation.org/help/nonprofitstarterpack. We recommend doing the quick Nonprofit Start Pack Workbook.
This manual was made to guide you through the simple integration process, so that you can automatically sync all your DonorBox donors with your Salesforce NPSP account, and become familiar with both platforms in no time! Take a look.
Continue reading Salesforce Nonprofit Integration w/ Donorbox Donation Form