Twitch is a social video platform for gamers, video game culture, and creative arts.
To collect donations on your Twitch channel, you can add a donate button using a donation platform called Donorbox. Donorbox is for nonprofits, schools, and individuals looking to collect donations easily and securely.
Donorbox is an easy-to-use donation software that allows you to accept donations by credit card, PayPal, and low fee ACH bank transfers.
You can add a donate button on your Twitch channel by linking your secure Donorbox donation page.
How to Get a Donate Button on Twitch
- First, you must save an image to use as a donation button.You can save the Donorbox donate button below or choose any image you like.If you’d like to customize the color and size of the Donorbox donate button shown below, head to your Donorbox dashboard and select “Donate Button.”Scroll down to “PNG Image Buttons”.
2. Now that you have saved an image to use as your donate button, let’s get it set up.
To link your Donorbox donation form, start by clicking on your Twitch username, and then select “Channel.”
Scroll down until you see “Edit Panels” and switch it from “Off” to “On.”
3. Click on the large “+” sign then click on “Add a Text or Image Panel,” and enter a title for this panel, such as “Donate Here”.
4. Now head over your Donorbox dashboard and copy the link to your secure donation page.
5. Paste this link in the box that reads “Image Links to”. Type a description then hit “Submit.” Turn the “Edit Panels” function off and you’re done!
Type a description then hit “Submit”. Turn the “Edit Panels” function off and you’re done!
Turn the “Edit Panels” function off and you’re done!
Your donate button will appear below your Twitch stream and you can start to collect online donations! These donations will go directly to your connected bank account.
Hope you were able to add a donation button to your twitch channel. Enjoy the donations 🙂