We partnered up with MailChimp, one of the world’s leading email marketing services, to integrate their emailing services within DonorBox. This manual was made to guide you through a simple integration process that will allow you to easily sync your donors with your mailing list, without the trouble of having to manually export all of your donor data!
Please note that the MailChimp integration costs $8 a month. We believe this is a great value for a tool that will save you a lot of time.
DonorBox MailChimp Integration:
- On your DonorBox account page (https://donorbox.org/org/edit) click on “Mailchimp Integration”.
- Click on “Connect with Mailchimp”. It should prompt you to login to your MailChimp account.
- Select the MailChimp list you wish to export your donors to and click “Update list settings”.
- Click “Export un-exported donors” and within a few minutes your contacts should appear on your MailChimp account as subscribers to the list you have selected.
- DonorBox will automatically export all of your new donor data to MailChimp every time somebody makes a donation. You don’t have to do a thing! But, if necessary, you can also manually export your donors by clicking one of the two buttons below.
- You are now ready to send out MailChimp emails to your DonorBox contacts!