For those of you with a Drupal 7 website, here’s a quick guide explaining how to install a Donorbox donation form onto your website. We hope it helps you out!
1. To begin, go to your Donorbox dashboard and find the campaign you wish to embed on your site. Click the “embed form” button.
2. Copy and paste the embed code for your form.
3. Now, log into your Drupal 7 account. Because you are using an embed code and not downloading a preset donation module, you must first configure Drupal’s rich text editor, “CKEditor”. To do so, click on the “Configuration” tab at the top of your dashboard, then click the “CKEditor” button located under “Content Authoring”.
4. Scroll down to your different “Profiles”, and click on the “Edit” button for your Full HTML profile.
5. Click on “Editor Appearance” and drag the first button in the “Available buttons” list into your “Current toolbar”. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
6. Now, click the “Content” tab at the top of your Dashboard, and then click the “Add Content” button.
7. In order to add a permanent donation page to your website, choose the “Basic page” option for your new content.
8. After naming your page, scroll down below the “Body” text box and change your text format to “Full HTML”
9. Now, click the “Source” button at the end of your toolbar and paste the donation form embed code into the appropriate field (make sure to do it in this order, as clicking “Source” after pasting could change some of your code).
10. To ensure that your new donation page is featured on your website’s menu bar, scroll down, find the “Menu Settings” tab, and select “Provide a menu link”. Don’t forget to name your menu link – this is the title that will appear on your menu bar.
11. Click the “Save And Publish” button located at the bottom left of the page, and you’re all set! Your new donation page should look a little something like this:
We hope you found this guide useful! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact gro.x1511068328obron1511068328od@tr1511068328oppus1511068328.