Here’s a quick and easy tutorial to teach you how to install a Donorbox donation form onto your concrete5 website.
1. To begin, go to your Donorbox dashboard and find the campaign you wish to embed on your site. Click the “embed form” button.
2. Copy and paste the embed code for your form.
3. Now, login to your concrete5 account, go to your dashboard, and click the “+” tab at the left of your top toolbar.
4. Click and hold the “HTML” icon at the top of the sidebar that just appeared, and drag it onto its desired location on your website.
5. Paste your Donorbox embed code into the HTML text box and click “Add”.
6. Once you’ve added your code, click the pencil icon in your top toolbar and click the blue “Publish Changes” button.
7. If your donation form seems set too far to the left like ours did (see below), simply click on the HTML block to edit it, then choose “Design & Custom Template”.
8. Click on the double-ended arrow in the middle of the toolbar and slide the toggle for the “Left Margin” further to the right.
9. Save your changes and publish them once again, and you’re all set! Here’s what the form should now look like on your website:
We hope you found this guide useful! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact gro.x1511342869obron1511342869od@tr1511342869oppus1511342869.