Increase church giving, with ease and simplicity
Your church plays an important role in the lives of people and your community. Donorbox helps you raise more donations and grow your church.
- Create a customized donation form and start fundraising within minutes.
- Easily enable text giving for sunday service and all church events.
- Add designated funds to raise donations for mission trips and larger projects.
How does Donorbox work for Churches?
Packed with features to address your church’s small and large funding needs. Our fundraising solution helps you increase church donations effortlessly.
Add a multi-step donation form that is optimized for conversions and recurring donations — on desktop and mobile.
- Enhance the church giving experience with multiple currency, language, and payment options.
- Add designated funds to let your members donate for specific community funds or projects.
- Suggest different donation amounts and highlight your preferred recurring donation interval.
- Allow donors to give in memory or in honor of a loved one.
- Collect donor info, ask custom questions, and enable donors to cover the processing fees.
Create a dedicated fundraising page for your church and share the good work of your church.
- Inspire donors and increase engagement with photos and videos.
- Customize your fundraising page to blend with your church website.
- Add a goal meter to share your fundraising progress and encourage donations.
- Display donor messages with a donor wall.
Text to give empowers donors to give to your church via their smartphones. Provide an easy way to continue donating after an event - sunday services, church conferences, bible studies, and community events.
- Easily integrate text to give in a few simple steps
- Use the quick-donate feature to let your donors repeat their last donation without any forms or websites.
Your all-round church fundraising solution
Tithes and Offerings
Collect tithes and offerings easily and raise money for your church feeding scheme.
Make your donation form clearly visible to your members. Suggest donation amounts and recurring intervals - so your donors can easily select their donation and proceed to check out.
Building and Facilities Fund
Raise funds for that long-awaited church hall renovation or adding the Mother’s Room that your church needs.
Add a designated fund for your building project into your Church donation form. Let the donations pour in, as you showcase your fundraising progress with a goal meter!
Conferences and Church Events
Mobile giving is ideal for church events and conferences.
With our text to give feature, your members can donate in a few simple steps, from their mobiles and easily repeat their donation by sending one more text message!
Fundraising for Mission Trips
Cover the costs of mission trips by getting companies to sponsor people or specific elements of the trip. Multiply your funds with our company matching feature!
Or, start crowdfunding for your mission trips and share updates about your good work.
Packed with features to increase church giving
Donorbox donation forms are built for secure fundraising. Access all features that will help your church grow!
Optimized for recurring donations
Team up with your favorite apps
Click on the logo to see how our Church donation software integrates
Trusted by thousands of churches
Church Fundraising Resources
20 Unique Fundraising Ideas for Church
In the past, churches would take up offerings on a Sunday morning by passing around collection plates. Members would toss in their cash or check contributions. Nowadays, churches have to take it up a notch.
This does not mean that traditional ways should be abandoned
8 Hard Truths About Church Giving
Church and money. When these two subjects combine, the atmosphere can get uncomfortable and tense.
A lot of people have a lot to say on church giving. How right is it to use guilt to get people to give? Are churches talking about money too much? How much of a church’s time...
10 Practical Tips to Increase Online Donations for Churches
Nonprofits Source highlights that giving to religion (defined as giving specifically to congregations, denominations, missionary societies, and religious media) has consistently remained America’s single largest recipient of charitable giving. However, according to the 2020 Giving...