We accomplished a lot in Westerville last year to celebrate and uplift our diverse LGBTQIA+ community:
1. Gathering over 1000 signatures to make the Pride flag fly (finally!) at City Hall
2. Westerville's first community Pride weekend with record-breaking attendance!
3. Advocating at City Hall and at the Ohio Statehouse
4. Building infrastructure to support long-term growth
5. Filing our application for 501(c)3 status*
We did it all of this as a last-minute effort on the shoe-iest of shoe-string budgets. And we couldn't have done it without YOU! Thank you all for your support to get us to where we are today!
We've been hatching plans for bigger and better things this year and we need your help! Your support will help us plan for Westerville's second Pride weekend, along with a host of events and programming throughout the year that we can't wait to bring your way.
Can we count on your support?
*The Westerville Queer Collective is an Ohio nonprofit corporation in the process of applying for 501(c)3 status. Thank you for your support as we await word back on our application for tax-exemption. We expect to hear something soon!
1st Denise Harrison $25 raised 1 donation
You can also help us to achieve our goals!I want to fundraise for this