Choose amount Payment Information Payment

Enable a child whose family are in receipt of Universal Credit to access the transformative power of gymnastics through top up funding.

A donor account is created automatically for recurring donations. Account setup info will be emailed to you.
You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time
Gift Aid

Boost your donations by 25% at no cost to you!

Choose a payment option:

More Options
Choose your country
    Choose your state / province

      One-timeMonthlyAnnually

      Please fix the errors above.
      By using Apple Pay, you will provide your name, e-mail and address.
      By using Google Pay, you will provide your name, e-mail and address.
      CVC CodeThe 3-4 digits on the back of your credit card
      Enter the Zip/Postal code for your credit card billing address

      You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time


      The Bridge Project aims to enable 600 children in Milton Keynes to access the transformative power of gymnastics through top-up funding. We are working in partnership with the following schools to ensure your donation is targetted to those most in need:


      - Fairfields Primary School

      - Whitehouse Primary School

      - Two Mile Ash School

      - New Bradwell Primary School

      - Wyvern School

      - Greenleys School


      MK Springers is an Ofsted Registered Childcare Provider. Families in receipt of Universal Credit (and other qualifying benefits) are able to claim back 85% of their fees from DWP. This leaves a 15% funding gap of just £6/month or £72/year for these families to enable their children to benefit from the impact of our incredible #SpringersFamily.


      With Milton Keynes declaring a Cost of Living Crisis, city-wide in October 2022, we know that £6/month is a considerable sum for many low-income families. Consequently, children will miss out on the incredible power of gymnastics and all that MK Springers has to offer as their families are forced to use this £6/month to pay towards their food and fuel bills. 


      Gymnastics is proven to support positive mental and physical well-being, and develop resilience, communication, positive friendships, and self-confidence and we know this is the case at our club. MK Springers prides itself on being a family: the #SpringersFamily and we want more people to experience this!


      Donate today to enable these children to experience the transformative power of gymnastics.