Since the podcast BANNED, with Pastor Jack Hibbs, we have been inundated with requests from parents, grandparents, and concerned citizens who are fighting to have pornographic material removed from their local school libraries. As a result, we are taking a leading role in exposing and removing this obscenity from schools across the country.
We have already discovered porn in schools across the country, from California to Virginia, Alabama, Texas, Florida, and Wisconsin. No district is safe, and we need your help to eradicate this problem once and for all.
As you may know, each state and school district has different laws and policies, which makes it challenging for us to provide accurate information. However, we believe that every parent deserves to know what their child is learning in school and have a say in it. That's why we work tirelessly to expose obscene materials and fight for parental rights in education.
Unlike other organizations, we do not receive government funding and solely rely on the generosity of donors like you to continue our mission. Your support is crucial in helping us lobby for the family and expose leftist organizations that threaten our values.
Exposing and removing one book cost us $238.95, but the impact it has on protecting our children's education is priceless. With your help, we can continue to provide accurate information, fight for parental rights, and ensure that our children are free from pornography in their public school library.
Here is what your donation will pay for:
- $10 A social media post to educate local communities the pornographic books in their school district.
- $25 The purchase of one book to expose.
- $75 The purchase of one book, research, and prep for the website.
- $245 for the removal of a pornographic book in one school district.
- $500 removal of 2 pornographic books in one school district.
- $1,000 for the removal of 4 pornographic in one school district.
- $5,000 Sponsoring the Removal of 20 Pornographic Books.