Our Mission is to educate and provide hands on experiences through technology that will give adults with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to learn skills that will help them gain confidence through technology. We aim to impact change in the community by giving our club members that may lack internet services, computers or other access to technology the opportunity to learn skills that will enhance knowledge in the IT field.
Our Vision is to become a national treatment center that mentors and teaches technical skills through technology and entrepreneurship. Or goal is to cultivate skills that guide individuals through technology advancement. We shall partner with other businesses and organizations to aid our communities in becoming successful.
Our Core Values include:
- We believe in respecting each other and honoring each person’s human rights regardless of their race, creed, color, sexual orientation, or disability.
- We believe that every person should always be treated with dignity and to respect everyone’s opinion regardless if you agree or not.
- We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to learn, to be educated and advance themselves for employment and college
- We believe in providing the highest quality of ethical standards to the people we serve in our technology program.
- We believe in providing consistency in our services to help individuals become self-sufficient.
- We believe in cultivating relationship and providing the opportunity for philanthropy.
Statistics for CTE Training in Guilford County:
- 16% of college students with disabilities earn a Bachelor's degree
- 37% of working-age adults with disabilities are currently employed in NC
- 62% of adults with disabilities say they own a desktop or a laptop
- 66% of adults in minority communities would like to receive training on technology skills
Other Ways to Donate:
Cash: 2302 West Meadowview Rd., Ste. 108, Greensboro, NC 27405