The biggest tragedy of 2020 has been the lack of relief for #ChildAbuse and #ChildTrafficking #Survivors because of Covid-19 shut-ins and shutdowns.
- Can’t get a break from their child abuser or human trafficker
- Injuries or trauma isn’t discovered by an adult or teacher when they can’t go to school
- Cannot be rescued easily if they do not have close contact with safe adults somewhere.
Hope is a Keystroke Away thanks to Ark of Hope for Children!
Help them find us! Help us reach them!
Ark of Hope for Children can be their Oasis of Hope:
- We support childhood survivors globally using our Removing Chains Live Chat Support Site
- We provide safe and secure text chat support that can translate into 22 languages!
- We provide trained “Listeners” that befriend survivors who often times have NEVER spoken to anyone about their pain and trauma.
- Our Listeners strive to locate resources in the form of authorities, officials, therapists and more that are close to them no matter where in the world they live
- We provide a growing library of visual, audio and video resources for on our support website
- And so much more in outreach and bringing awareness
Hope is a Keystroke Away
Help them find us…… Help us reach them!
Whether $5 or $500, one time or monthly, your donation will be a beacon of hope that helps trafficked and abused children find lasting hope. Monthly donations let us to budget and build larger goals.
LET'S CHANGE LIVES TOGETHER!
Support Child Abuse and Child Trafficking survivors through Ark of Hope for Children this 2020 Giving Tuesday and Christmas Giving Season