Global childhood and adult survivors of #ChildAbuse and #ChildTrafficking suffer with PTSD in darkness, silence and fear in the age of Covid-19.
Too often child victims and/or adult survivors:
- In shutdowns victims can’t get a break from their child abuser or human trafficker.
- Injuries or trauma isn’t discovered by an adult or teacher because their focus is on Covid-19 related issues.
- Forced mask usage causes them more PTSD related problems such as claustrophobia and silencing methods used by their abusers.
- Constant stress created by the global atmosphere they now live in allows them no escape from the fears that trigger flashbacks and sleeplessness.
Hope is a Keystroke Away thanks to Ark of Hope for Children!
Help them find us! Help us reach them!
Ark of Hope for Children can be their Oasis of Hope:
- We support childhood survivors globally using our Removing Chains Live Chat Support Site.
- We provide safe and secure text chat support that can translate into 22 languages!
- We provide trained “Listeners” that befriend survivors who often times have NEVER spoken to anyone about their pain and trauma.
- Our Listeners strive to locate resources in the form of authorities, officials, therapists and more that are close to them no matter where in the world they live.
- We provide a growing library of visual, audio and video resources for on our support website.
- And so much more in outreach and bringing awareness.
Hope is a Keystroke Away
Help them find us…… Help us reach them!
Whether $5 or $500, one time or monthly, your donation will be a beacon of hope that helps trafficked and abused children find lasting hope. Monthly donations let us to budget and build larger goals.
LET'S CHANGE LIVES TOGETHER!
Support Child Abuse and Child Trafficking survivors through Ark of Hope for Children this 2021 Giving Tuesday and Christmas Giving Season and throughout 2022!
What about your photo and your name here?
You can also help us
achieve our goals !