Protectors of Pride (POPS) Membership
By becoming a "Protector of Pride" (POP) Member, you are committing to more than just a recurring donation (although that is pretty great on its own!). Your membership allows us to:
- Incorporate new technology into our existing programs (Seattle Pride Parade and Seattle Pride in the Park)
- Plan additional programs that meet the needs of more of our LGBTQIA+ community
- Educate and engage LGBTQIA+ voters on issues important to our community
- Bring in and sustain a full-time Programs Manager (Noah!)
- Increase the amount of grants, sponsorship and emergency aid we provide to local LGBTQIA+ serving organizations
So, you see? This ongoing support means the world to us.
What do you get in return?
- The option to receive a mailed copy of the Seattle Pride Magazine (four issues/year)
- Seattle Pride POP Members-only lunch-and-learn and coffee chat events (free!)
- Early alerts when new Seattle Pride merchandise or event tickets go on sale
- The knowledge that you are helping us honor the past, celebrate the present and envision the future