Our Impact Since July 1, 2019
Read the stories behind the numbers at Mission Moment.
- 75% of families in our temporary housing have found a home of their own this year.
- Delivered over 90,000 1-week supplies of groceries to families, youth and elderly residents in need—7x more than in all of last year.
- Partnered with Youth Service, Inc. to provide 600 backpacks with supplies and tech equipment to ensure kids have the support they need to succeed in school whether virtual or face-to-face.
- Loaned 75 computers to shelter residents, youth, and neighbors in need through our digital lending library, along with training to use the devices and adapt to an increasingly digital world successfully and safely.
- Worked with 241 adult learners in our digital inclusion program.
- Partnered with medical professionals to provide access to critical preventive healthcare for residents and neighbors amid the pandemic.
- Connected 230 households with over $400,000 in utilities and rent assistance. Helped 100 households prevent eviction!
- Distributed $140,000 in Workers Relief grants to 177 individuals who didn't qualify for stimulus checks.