Welcome to Grace Grown Academy, a micro-school serving students in grades K-4. We are dedicated to bettering the lives of children through education.
Grace Grown Academy is committed to:
- Extending learning beyond the four walls and beyond the core academic subjects
- Keeping class sizes small
- Forming deep relationships with children and families
- Offering Christ-centered curriculum based on a biblical worldview
- Supporting the gifts and talents of our learners
We offer core academics through evidence-based learning, and we also offer enrichment opportunities that are only limited by our own imagination. We absolutely cannot do this without the support of people like you--people who believe in the mission to educate children in unique and meaningful ways.
Our students are artists, musicians, authors, mathematicians, scientists, leaders, disciples, designers, athletes, gardeners--the list goes on and on. Most importantly, our students are excited to be a part of our family at Grace Grown Academy. We are a community raising these kids in a village. Isn't that incredible?!
Since this is our first year as a micro-school, we will need some of the essentials:
- Supplies and materials for specialized projects
- Science experiment tools
- Musical equipment
- Outdoor play equipment and supplies
- Flexible seating and storage furniture
We will also need consumables that will go directly toward the learners in the 2023-24 school year:
- Learning supplies
- Individualized curriculum
- Specialized instruction
- Field trip fees
Every dollar counts! If you are interested in donating supplies, we will have a supply drive announced soon! We are so thankful for each of you in extending Christ's reach through education!
May God Bless You,
Samantha Gentry & Elizabeth Kirby
Founders, Grace Grown Academy