The GCSEN Foundation is proud to announce a $100,000 challenge match,
thanks to a generous grant from the Sheri Sobrato Brisson Trust!
We have an opportunity to grow GCSEN’s movement by leveraging each new dollar of your philanthropic support. Now we can double your giving!
The Sheri Sobrato Brisson Trust will match your donation $1 for $1 up to $100,000! Your gift provides the coursework, coaching, and mentorship for students, teachers, and aspiring business owners, to create 4P Impact (People, Profit, Planet, and Place).
GCSEN sponsors believe in supporting our 4P Social Entrepreneurs. We believe it is an essential duty during these challenging times to support more business formation. We have varying giving levels and targeting opportunities for you to consider.
Please help us meet our Challenge Grant with a donation today.
How your gift will be used:
• $1,500 SVI - Social Venture Internship – Fellowship (named) for a high school or college student. Give a jump start on their 4P Social Venture business. Includes two badged/accredited GCSEN web courses & five hours of group coaching.
• $2,500 SVE- Social Venture Experience – Fellowship (named) for an adult learner. Provides the courses and support to start their own 4P Social Venture business. Includes two badged/accredited GCSEN web courses & five hours of one-on-one coaching.
• $5,000 SVRI – Social Venture Research Institute Fellows Program (named) – Certify a teacher to accelerate expert 4P Social Entrepreneurship teaching & coaching at a college or university.
• $30,000 SVI-20 – Fellowship (named) for an entire cohort of 20 students with the highly acclaimed GCSEN method of 4P Social Entrepreneurship teaching & coaching.
• $100,000 Social Venture Boot Camp – Fellowship (named) for three-week-long, total immersion Social Entrepreneurship certification “Exec-Ed-MBA-style” for 20 college students & adult learners.
Give the gift of life-changing learning!
Your donation will sponsor social entrepreneurship to move the world to a better place. Our goal is to help 4P Social Entrepreneurs learn practical business skills that will improve their chances of landing a job and/or starting their own 4P Social Enterprise with the support of experienced coaches and mentors!
We provide 4P Impact: People, Profit, Planet, and Place!
The GCSEN Foundation is an IRS approved 501©3 non-profit educational foundation. Gifts are deductible to the full extent of federal and state tax laws. A charitable gift receipt will be mailed to you.
The Sheri Sobrato Brisson Trust matching grant provides a $1-for-$1 unrestricted match for new and increased support this year up to $100,000.
Other ways to give.
CHECK: Make payable to "GCSEN Foundation" Address: 430 Old Neighborhood Rd. 2nd Floor, Kingston, NY 12401
WIRE: To make a donation via bank wire transfer, use the information below. For both domestic and international transfers, please indicate in the "notes field" that this is a donation to the name of the project that you want to support.
To the account of GCSEN Foundation c/o JP Morgan Chase Bank
ABA/Routing #: 021000021
SWIFT Code: CHAS US 33
Account #: 7653 90997
STOCK DONATION: Stock Donation is fully tax-deductible (to make your philanthropy go farther. Review IRS tax guidelines for fully appreciated securities).
To assure a proper recognition and thank you letter please advise GCSEN Foundation Founder/President, Mike Caslin, (212)-444-2071, [email protected], on your decision to support our GCSEN.
Appreciated Donated Stock can be wired to:
Account Owner: GCSEN Foundation
LPL Account: 55009671
LPL Financial DTC Code: 0075
Rep ID: 50GJ
GCSEN Federal Tax ID #: 47-4484212
430 Old Neighborhood Road, Kingston, NY, 12401
Make Meaning. Make Money.
Move the world to a better place!