Gateway Woods Family Services Donation Campaign
Our mission is to honor and obey God by providing help and healing to troubled children and families who then may bless others.
As a ministry avenue for members and supporters of the Apostolic Christian Church, we will deliver exceptional restorative services to children and families by honoring our governing values.
- Christian Principles - The Bible, which includes the saving power and gospel of Jesus Christ, serves as the motivation, guide and final authority in all we do.
- The Family - The core and cornerstone of society and our primary therapeutic tool. We will provide services to families and surrogate families for children who need security and guidance based on Biblical principles.
- Commitment- Exemplified by optimism, resilience, determination, hard work, self-denial and unconditional love, our commitment is to Jesus Christ, each other, our clients, their families and our supporters.
- Teamwork - Recognizing our individual limitations and the strengths and wisdom in numbers, we will work cooperatively with each other, our clients, our authorities and other professionals.
- Quality- We will maintain high standards for our services and facilities. Through accountability and creativity we will continuously seek to find new and more effective ways to meet human needs.
- Integrity - We will be faithful in our responsibilities; we will do what we say we will do. We will tell the truth. We will be honorable in all of our relationships.
- Stewardship - We will make wise use of spiritual, human, material and financial resources.
We will appreciate any amount you give us to keep this family doing its mission to help and build a new better future.