Eden International Inc. is a nonprofit organization that creates disability inclusion for marginalized, intellectually disabled Latinos through job training, employment, and family/community education. We believe that all people are worthy of dignity! Through employment and high wages, the Eden entrepreneurs with disabilities go on to create social and economic growth for themselves and their families.
Donations fund the essential services of Eden: Family Education and Job Training Workshops, Community Inclusion Events, Community Education Workshops, Visual Communications, and Marketing. (All donations are tax-deductible.) (Donations may be used towards programs outside of those listed.)
- $500 provides one month (10 sessions) of Job Training workshops.
- $385 provides 30 students with Inclusion Education and a wellness product during a Community Workshop.
- $300 funds one month of digital marketing and advertising.
- $150 funds one Community Inclusion Social Event.
- $100 funds one session of photography.
- $50 funds one day of Community Education at a local market table.