Donate to CanceledPeople.org
CanceledPeople.org exists to document cancel culture and demonstrate its negative effects on the norms of Free Speech that allow democracy to function. There is a serious effort from the mainstream media to deny the existence of cancel culture and to discredit those who try to call attention to this disturbing trend. CanceledPeople.org serves as an objective bulwark against those claims.
To make this database more powerful I need to invest more seriously in this project (like a full time job). With donations, I can devote more of my time to this project. That means CanceledPeople.org would:
- be a comprehensive database with more entries;
- included graphical analysis of the data;
- include individual pages for each canceled person;
- have a secure archive of sources for each canceled person in the (likely) event that media sources are deleted;
- have improved design and user-experience; and
- have more media exposure and therefore greater impact.
If you are serious about fighting against those who want to limit our freedom of expression, please consider donating. Even if you can't donate, share CanceledPeople.org with a friend.