Why Support Us, You May Ask?
Because you find value in being able to shop for fresh, Ohio-grown and produced products in a safe and vibrant setting. You recognize the essential role farmers markets have in connecting shoppers to farmers and food makers, and acting as a hub for community gathering.
Operational costs increase every year, whether it be COVID-related expenses, insurance, management software, site permit and payment processing fees, and there is only so much we can - or want to - pass on to the local farmers and producers we support.
We want to continue to provide equitable food access programs, paid performance opportunities, offer community non-profits a venue where they can share their work, and provide onsite educational activities and outreach. But we need your help!
Specifically, your donation:
- Helps at risk neighbors gain access to fresh produce
- Curates a well rounded, dependable assortment of quality producers
- Empowers kids to eat healthy and try new foods
- Showcases local musicians and artists
- Provides space for community organizations and nonprofits
- Provides a venue to visit and shop the market safely
- Shows you believe farmers markets are an essentail part of the local food landscape
Will you help Common Greens build a more connected, inclusive and sustainable food system in Central Ohio?