Help us fulfill our mission to create access to bikes and empower self-sufficiency in bicycle maintenance for everybody in Portland!
Your contribution will make an impact whether you donate $5 or $500 or simply share our fundraiser to your community. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your support!
We've been able to grant 100 bikes to individuals from Fairview to Beaverton!
- 17 were earned through our space. Individuals are able to pitch in at our shop and earn $12.50/hour towards a bike up to $150 (which covers most our solid commuter-ready bikes).
- 30 bikes were earned through our 4th year of Chain Reaction, a partnership with Central City Concern run out their Estate Hotel in Old Town.
- 50+ bikes were granted through community partners--we work with CASA advocates, DHS case workers, refugee allies, Title I schools, and anyone looking to help out a fellow community member to provide bikes to those who need them
Donations and volunteers are central to Bikes for Humanity PDX's success! We could not do it without you!
- 2,500+ volunteer hours logged by members of our community
- 500+ bicycles donated to our three locations
- 80+ new students, earn-a-bikers, and volunteers showing up to our free workshops, helping to run open hours at our shop on Powell, refurbishing bikes, or running our satellite locations at Chain Reaction and Gresham's Main City Park
Make a year-end tax-deductible donation to support B4H today!