Reproductive Health & Rights Appeal
The Reproductive Health & Rights Appeal will support the work of WRJ and our partnership with the RAC on the issue of reproductive health and rights.
WRJ and RAC are collaborating on the development of the Reproductive Health & Rights Campaign in summer 2019 to address this critical issue. Your gift to this appeal will support this important social justice endeavor on both the federal and state/provincial levels.
Through the Reproductive Health & Rights Campaign we will…
- Monitor state and federal laws that would diminish access to reproductive health services.
- Alert activists to engagement opportunities for both advocacy and direct support.
- Provide educational webinars and networking opportunities for activists.
- Conduct trainings and learning sessions at Reform Movement conferences and gatherings.
- Network with key coalitions for federal and state-wide training and advocacy.
- Produce advocacy tools such as Action Alerts, Jewish textual resources, and testimonials.
- Provide a congregational toolkit for organizing and mobilizing an advocacy team.
Please note: If you are interested in a larger multi-year pledge, contact WRJ's Manager of Philanthropy, Shari Schulner, at [email protected] or by calling 212-650-4072.