The Inc. has just opened its SECOND location in West Seattle!
Join us in helping make our West Seattle launch a success!
The Inc. Community Coworking + Playschool is a 501(c)3 nonprofit aiming to achieve gender equity in entrepreneurship, the workplace, and at home. Central to this mission is the creation of community-driven, neighborhood-centric workspaces for parents which include on-site flexible care for their young children. The Inc. is pioneering this unique solution to meet the high-demand for flexible, affordable childcare in King County. Our spaces foster a positive, child-friendly workplace culture that inspires connection, confidence, and growth for parents at any stage of their career development or entrepreneurial journey.
After a successful first year at our first location in Green Lake, we are ready to bring our coworking and on-site playschool model to West Seattle and help more Seattle families! The Inc. West Seattle will be located inside of St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church on California Ave next door to West Seattle High School & Hiawatha Park.
Help us grow quickly and sustainably! The more funding & interest we receive, the faster we can open and expand our services!
The Inc. West Seattle: Phase 1
- Drop-in playcare for mixed ages 1-5 years old, ratio of 1 caregiver to 5 kids
- Parent-only coworking room
- Nursing friendly space
- Open weekdays 9am-1pm
Phase 2 (dependent upon funding + market needs)
- Additional care for infants
- Additional parent-only coworking room
- Workshops & events
Phase 3 (dependent upon funding + market needs)
- Flexible preschool room with curriculum
- Additional flex space potential for makerspace
- Workshops & events
- Potential to open afternoons
Grab your presale bundle now as they will only be active for a few weeks before going back to regular pricing!
Levels of Support
- I'm In, Sign Me Up! Give now and become an early adopter member of The Inc. West Seattle! Help shape this community and location from the get-go. Various hourly bundles are available to give you the flexible care you need. Choose 10 hour, 20 hour, 40 hour and 80 hour bundles. All bundles are good to use for 6 months and include your first quarter of The Inc. membership for free.
- Go Inc. Go! Give now and cheer on The Inc. as a supporter of our vision/mission to achieve gender equity in entrepreneurship, in the workplace and at home! Choose our $25 giving level or create your own giving level. You can offer to give one-time or create a recurring monthly donation.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Visit our Website to learn more: http://www.theinccoworking.org