2022-23 Annual Fund Campaign
WELCOME! The Annual Fund is WeAreSR!'s primary income source, and every dollar we raise directly supports the students of San Rafael High School. Last year, contributions to the Annual Fund enabled us to:
- Distribute money to all our booster groups (music, art, athletics, drama)
- Fund additional sections of art and music
- Pay for new athletic uniforms for multiple sports/teams
- Provide funding for an Athletic Consultant and Cheer Coach
- Issue teacher grants for supplies, equipment, and academic materials
- Provide need-based scholarships for athletics, prom, and other student programs
- Offer interpreting services for PTO and community meetings
- Help the Wellness and Counseling Centers support our students
- Hold appreciation events for our teachers and staff
- And much more!
We look forward to providing every possible opportunity to enhance and elevate the student experience at SRHS…but we can't do it without you. We suggest a donation of $700 per student, but contributions of any amount are welcome. Give what you can – every dollar matters.
Donors who contribute $700 or more will receive a Family Pass to all Home Football, Baseball & Basketball Games (not valid for MCAL playoffs)!
WeAreSR! (aka San Rafael High School Boosters Inc.)
is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Tax ID #68-0043106.
NOTE TO OUR DONORS: The IRS error resulting in the inadvertent revocation of our non-profit status has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]!