Please Re-Elect Greg Epstein to the Teton County Commission
Re-Elect Greg Epstein to the Teton County Commission
Early voting starts this Friday, September 18th. Request your ballot to be mailed, or go to the county administration building (200 S Willow Street in Jackson, WY) on any weekday between 9am-5pm until November 2, 2020. If you choose to vote in person the general election is November 3rd.
I am a husband, father, and small business owner. I was born and raised in Jackson, Wyoming. I met my wife here and my daughter is lucky to grow up in such an amazing place. This valley has been home for me and my family during the past 50 years and I deeply care about our community in Teton County, Wyoming.
During uncertain periods like this past year, continuity of experienced leadership is paramount. As a result, I decided to run again for the Teton County Commission. I truly believe our community will come together, prevail, and be stronger on the other side of this health and economic scare, but it is going to require a collaborative effort and tough decision making.
My voting record over the past three and a half years has shown that I am a fair, non-partisan, practical leader who is not afraid to ask challenging questions, make difficult decisions, and steward essential relationships.
In addition to addressing the health, economic, and social impacts of COVID-19 here, I will continue to concentrate on the existing issues that affect us day to day.
I will strive for an inclusive, safe, and healthy Jackson Hole by:
- Focusing on keeping our friends, neighbors, and employees local, by approving appropriately funded and sited affordable/ workforce housing.
- Reducing vehicle miles traveled (VMT's) by optimizing the valley's transportation infrastructure and transit system
- Advocating for healthcare and social services to help our community's most in need.
- Supporting policies that keep wildlife out of harm's way, improve our water quality, and reduce carbon emissions.
- Pushing our government to be more efficient in its operations and serving the needs of the people who work here or call this valley home.
Concurrently, I will continue to challenge the status quo of the Comprehensive Plan and subsequent policies to help ensure a community first approach on behalf of Teton County’s future.
All of the above-mentioned issues will require well-informed insight, thoughtful deliberation, and experienced governance to keep the fabric of our community intact as we navigate through these uncertain times.
Please consider my bid for re-election to the Teton County Board of Commissioners.
Thank you for your support,
Balancing Jackson Hole's Character and Community
All other donations please send to:
Vote Greg Epstein
PO Box 1230
Jackson, WY 83001