Stages Unedited 2022
Stages Unedited but still want to support Stages? Help us reach our fundraising goal of $30,000 by making a donation. Money raised will be used to:
- Fund free weekly Broadway & Me classes at hellobaby for the 2022-23 school year AND expand our programming to also offer free monthly Lullaby League classes for new babies and their adults taught by Stages teaching artists whoa re also a licensed developmental therapist (Colin Funk) and a postpartum doula (Halle Bins).
- Expand our Stages At School Program to include 5 CPS schools by the end of the 2022-23 school year.
- Subsidize programming costs for our Stages at School partner St. Pius V, a Catholic School in Pilsen neighborhood and purchase sets, costumes, and props for their first school musical - Elf Jr.!
- St. Pius does not have a music teacher or program so for most of the students, this will be their first chance to perform!
- Provide health insurance benefits for Stages teaching artists working 15 or more hours per week in order to attract and retain highly qualified and passionate teaching artists.
Choose amount Payment Information Payment