Help us Build and Maintain the Transcaucasian Trail
About the Transcaucasian Trail
We're a small team dedicated to building a world-class, long-distance hiking trail across the Greater and Lesser Caucasus Mountains. The Transcaucasian Trail (TCT) will be more than 3,000km in length and connect roughly two dozen national parks and protected areas in the region. Our aim is to improve access to the region’s diverse cultural and natural heritage and encourage its preservation, benefiting local communities and trail users through the development of sustainable tourism.
What's included in a TCTA membership?
Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to local and virtual TCT events, hikes, and volunteer opportunities (we’re working to increase our virtual event offerings while the world is on lockdown-- feel free to let us know if there are things you would find interesting!)
- Access to the beta versions of new routes as they become available, including the full thru-hiking route (forthcoming)
- Personalized advice for planning your hike in the Caucasus (via email or a half-hour call with one of our trail experts; get in touch for availability)
- Invitations to our new monthly members chat on Zoom (starting in July)
- A $100 discount on any TCT volunteer program or supporters’ trek
- A subscription to our new quarterly members’ newsletter (coming soon)
Thank you so much for your support!