Train Campaign Membership
Become a Train Angel! The Train Campaign is run by volunteers, but your support makes it possible for to do these things:
* keep you up to date on policy developments and make it easy to contact legislators
* provide regular updates about new train and transport projects
* enhance our website with town-level information and a "last mile" information page
* extend our outreach to business and government leaders across the region
* underwrite radio spots & distribute flyers across the region
* provide Train Campaign printed materials to libraries, stores, and other venues
* create a series of podcasts so you can listen to rail experts & get updates
* hold public events with expert speakers from around the United States
Checks should be made out to Barrington Institute Train Campaign, and mailed to Barrington Institute Inc, 122 Castle Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230.
Dan Peacock | $5/M
Dan Peacock | $103.83
Looking forward to the new Berkshire Flyer starting July 8, 2022
Alex Marshall | $45
Keep up the good work, Karen and everyone!
Thomas O'Brien | $26.19/M
Kira Bingemann | $25
Congregation Beth Jacob | $120
Thanks for all you are doing. We need to restore the train service for people and the environment.
Anonymous | $26.19
I have visited the Housatonic Valley by car and Pittsfield by Amtrak several times and would like to be able to do that by train.
Matthew Nemerson | $150
Harvey & Valerie Spizz | $124.53
Thanks for the shout-out!
Garl Boyd Latham | $26.19
With enduring best wishes from a well-seasoned railway supporter in Texas. Here's to your endeavours!
Dan Peacock | $100
ML | $25
Bringing regular train service to the Berkshires will create so many benefits to residents here, as well as decreasing our reliance on driving to New York or Boston. Better for us and better for the environment.
Wallace / Sheila Lehman | $45
We need the train NY - Berkshire commuter
Tom Tella | $25
I believe there is a huge market for rail transportation from Fairfield County to Litchfield County especially in the summer months. I'm thinking in terms of all the Connecticut Tanglewood fans who would pack a train to get them to and from evening performances.
Mollyann | $100
A real rail connection to an from the Berkshires would be such a boon to the area. Thank you for the work you're doing.