THRIVING UNITED GENERAL FUND
- We at Thriving United are a non profit Recovery Community Organization (RCO). We help people in recovery or people seeking recovery from all addictive behaviors and lifestyles. We offer peer recovery support in all parts of the pathway of recovery.
- The donations can be used for aiding people getting into treatment, counseling, go towards our recovery village fund, or many other ways to help out our recovery community.
MORE ABOUT THRIVING UNITED CAN BE FOUND AT: WWW.THRIVINGUNITED.ORG
One of Thriving United's programs is the "Angel Haven House" and currently we have 1 home that is located on Robin Lane in Midland. It houses 4 single mothers and their children; the house houses 4 recovery oriented meetings weekly, home to the famous "Sunday Funday", which is a staple in the fellowship of recovery in Midland. Sunday Funday engages the recovery community and their families and reminds us that recovery IS fun, by giving the community a safe and fun time for people in recovery, their children, and families.
- We also have a community center downtown that provides people with additional resources. Our mission is to help people stay connected and to THRIVE. Thriving United is looking to develop a 22 acre piece of land north of the loop off of Elkins Road. We envision having 80+ members (residents) and their children being housed in the peer recovery supportive long term housing that we will make available to them at an affordable cost. We cannot do this alone! We need the help of the community!
- With our 501(C)3 Non-Profit license we are looking into grants, but we still need help to fund this to help our recovery community THRIVE! There is no price tag on HOPE and that is what we are offering to people. There are already 20 names on a "waiting" list and adding to that daily.
- Your donations help fill in the gap until we start to receive our grants, and even after we do!!
- If you have a desire to see your money go to a certain cause, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will honor that!!!
- So, Please, help give whatever you can, no donation is too big or too small. If you want a re-occurring donation, we can do that too!! Thank you!!!
- Please visit www.thrivingunited.org to see more of what we do!!