Living With XXY
The purpose of Living with XXY is to inspire people and families living with Klinefelter syndrome (47 XXY). With a focus on the positive traits and successes of individuals across the spectrum, we will work to build a community through awareness, education, and support.
We believe when you focus on the strengths and abilities of a person living with XXY, you enable people to succeed. We will do this through:
- Providing a mentorship platform through which younger generations can learn from the experiences of others;
- Working with schools systems to put a face to theories in textbooks;
- Partnering with therapists, counselors and other professionals to provide resources and support which promote life/social skills;
- Collaboration with medical professionals and researchers to explore shared positive traits;
- Helping to erase the stigmas associated with Klinefelter syndrome, so people are able to openly talk about their experience; and
- Fostering positive interactions within our community to help people realize they are not alone.