the compassion acupuncture project
Every body deserves acupuncture.
It is our privilege and responsibility to care for members of our community.
the compassion acupuncture project is a direct platform to pay it forward by donating towards scholarship acupuncture treatments and herbal medicine for those in need. the compassion acupuncture project will directly serve members of these communities:
~ the LGBTQIA Community
~ People of Color
~ the Creative Community: artists and musicians
One hundred percent of donations each month will go towards providing funded services to scholarship recipients the following month:
$250 provides one New Client Scholarship Package:
- Acup 101 Information Session
- Four acupuncture treatments
- Herbal Consultation with Herbal Medicine provided cost free
- Food Energetics Resources
$50 dollars provides one Return Scholarship Acupuncture Treatment:
- One acupuncture treatment for continued services
- Herbal medicine refill as needed
Our monthly goal is $1000 providing access to treatment for 3 new scholarship clients and 5 return scholarship treatments!
Please open you heart and share the love!