Our Boston Branch, affectionately known as the Boston Ukrainian Action Committee (BUAC), serves the Ukrainian refugee community in the greater Boston area. Started by two Bostonian university friends, including one of our team members, BUAC has the immense honor and privilege of welcoming our newly-arrived Ukrainian neighbors.
With your generosity and love, we have completed the following projects:
- Helped furnish three apartments – furniture, clothing, household items, etc.
- Collected and sorted at least 300 pounds of clothes that were distributed among 8 refugee families
- Assisted with completing immigration paperwork and benefits enrollment
- Provided language support (Russian-English and Ukrainian-English translation)
- Assisted in securing healthcare support and trauma counseling
There is no such thing as a “small” donation. Every dollar ensures that we can continue providing these services. We are so grateful for your generosity.