Donate to ACT: Become a Member
Like many performing arts organizations, ACT relies on donations. Ticket sales alone do not cover our costs, so support from donors allows us to keep offering quality, affordable theater for the community. We call our donors “members” because when you give a gift to ACT, you become part of our theater family!
The minimum donation for annual membership benefits is $20, and the membership year runs from September 1 to August 31. Please renew your membership today, or donate for the first time!
Did you know?
- $20 covers the cost of purchasing at least 2 scripts.
- $100 purchases multiple facebook ads to promote a single show.
- $250 would cover the instructor pay for an adult education class.
- $500 would help offset the cost of our internet bill for the year.
- $1,000 fully funds one production at ACT. From set materials like wood and paint to costumes.