Keep PMP Magazine going during the pandemic
These are challenging times for journalism and independent news providers.
The pandemic has been disrupting our news-making, reporting and journalism as we offer our readers daily FREE fact-based analyses, expert advice, challenging comments and thought-provoking opinions.
Only YOUR support makes this possible!
We keep OUR ARTICLES away from paywalls and FREE for everyone because we see it as our duty to ensure ordinary citizens access ACCURATE, FACT-BASED JOURNALISM with TRUTH AND DECENCY at its heart. We aim to inform our readers with real stories and STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS about coronavirus, climate change, immigration, and politics in general.
Our readers don’t come to us looking for sports, gossips, or the weather. They aren’t expecting anything other than FREE fact-based analyses, expert advice, challenging comments, and thought-provoking opinions. Reliable, evidence-based journalism.
Sadly, we fear the coronavirus pandemic might result in temporary or permanent closure of our magazine. We are vulnerable. And this is why…
MORE THAN EVER WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP PMP MAGAZINE GOING DURING THE PANDEMIC.
Please help us with a direct contribution today. Either:
CHIP IN TODAY
- FROM £5 (one-off)
BECOME A REGULAR MEMBER
- FROM £6 (weekly)
- FROM £6 (monthly)
- FROM £60 (yearly)
BENEFITS OF REGULAR MEMBERSHIP:
At PMP Magazine, our mission is to provide our readers with a FREE PUBLIC SERVICE.
By supporting us, you show you recognise and value our work.
By supporting us, you ensure that everyone has access to our engaging, sometimes challenging news and analyses.
HOW WILL YOUR CONTRIBUTION BE USED?
By donating to PMP, you are directly supporting our journalism during the pandemic.
Your donation will help us to:
- continue to offer our stories to everyone FREE;
- put FACTS AND EXPERT first;
- publish REAL STORIES and LONG-READS;
- fight fake news by FACT-CHECKING them;
- publish CHALLENGING OPINION pieces;
- publish QUALITY ANALYSES written by experts;
- give A VOICE to THE UNHEARD and THE VOICELESS;
- FACT-CHECK CLAIMS from politicians and government officials;
- and HOLD THE GOVERNMENT TO ACCOUNT on everything from the Pandemic, to Brexit, Social Inequality, Poverty, the NHS, Mental Health, Education, Citizens' Rights, Workers' Rights, Women's Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Racism, Housing, Pensions, and Climate Change.
NOW MORE THAN EVER WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP PMP MAGAZINE GOING DURING THE PANDEMIC.
The Team at PMP Magazine.