Annual Campaign for Community Mental Wellness
Affordable and accessible mental wellness care is needed now more than ever in our community.
Sista Afya has been at the forefront of making mental wellness care affordable and culturally-centered for hundreds of Black women in Chicago and beyond.
This year alone we've reached over 800 people through providing:
- 650 Free or Low-Cost Therapy Sessions.
- 26 Community Workshops.
- 12 Support Groups.
- 10 Professional Development Trainings.
By supporting our end-of-year annual campaign, we can raise $60,000 to deepen our impact in 2021 by providing:
- 1000 free therapy sessions to those experiencing financial hardship
- 20 free community care workshops
- Train 100 people in mental health first aid in Chicago.
We appreciate your support of our community and organization!
To learn more about Sista Afya Community Care visit: www.sistaafya.com