Be a DREAM MAKER
You can help transform the lives of young Syrian refugee and underprivileged Jordanian girls. By becoming a monthly donor in our DREAM MAKERS program, for as little as $7 you could give a girl the tools she needs to fight for a squash scholarship that gives her access to a high-quality education that she deserves. The first 30 recurring donors of our DREAM MAKERS will have their donation directly impact one of our current 30 student-athletes. You will receive regular updates about your student-athlete and will be able to learn how your support directly impacts her life!
Here is how your monthly contribution can make a real difference for our community:
- $7 supplies a notebook, pencils, and whiteboard markers for one girl.
- $15 provides an hour of squash coaching.
- $23 gives English instruction for one hour.
- $55 provides an English textbook for one girl.
As a DREAM MAKER, you can help sustain our mission and impact.
- Laila, a 7-year-old Syrian refugee, said, "Before squash, I didn't do many things and I didn't go many places. I would just go to school and return."
- Amal, an 8-year-old Jordanian girl, said, "Before I was shy, and now I'm not shy."
- Raghda, an 11-year old Syrian refugee, said, "When I grow up, I could be a coach, or I could teach English."
- Reem, our Community Liaison, said, "They insist on teaching what they learn here. Syria has a lack of resources right now. But it is their dream to teach other girls in Syria.