Become a Solution Partner and help make a difference.
It is very easy to get focused on the problem. However at Christ Mission Possible we are more interested in finding a Solution.
Hunger: It is hard to imagine that in a country like Australia there would be a hunger problem but there is. Over 2.9 million Aussies live life under the international poverty line. This means many families just don’t have the bare essentials let alone a wholesome meal.
Every week our FOOD SOLUTIONS team;
- Rescue over 60 Tonnes of completely edible Food from landfill and redistribute this food into the hands of those who need it the most.
- Provide essential groceries to over 18,000 people including the aged, low income families, youth and single adults.
- Prepare and deliver over 2000 lunches to local school kids.
- Take hot meals out on the streets to hundreds of our local Homeless community.
Homelessness: Australia has seen a 14% increase in homelessness from 2011 – 2016 and from late 2017 to March 2018 we have seen an even greater increase with more homeless people flooding our services. Christ Mission Possible HOUSING SOLUTIONS is responding to this need by providing access to even more creative Housing Solutions.
- Every year we will provide close to 40,000 bed nights for those experiencing homelessness through our crisis accommodation.
- Hundreds of Families each year will get to GO home through our Rapid Rehousing program.
- Making more properties available through partnerships with developers, real estates and investors.
Poverty: Poverty is real here in Australia and debt plays a big part. With many people living on low incomes and struggling to make ends meet, debt repayments can mean the basics of life are just out of reach. food, clothing, rent, heating and even medication are hard to come by. Poverty is a major cause of suicide, stress, sleepless nights, relationship break downs and homelessness.
- Through our CAP debt centre our team have assisted clients out of over $1.2 million dollars of personal debt to date.