GIVE SO OTHERS CAN LIVE
Sustainable Development Community e. V. is a non-profit organization based in Stuttgart, Germany. We support people for whom the supply of basic needs through hardship or poverty does not exist, regardless of their skin color or religion.
At Sustainable Development Community e. V. we are committed to help advance multiple sustainable development goals (SDGs), also known as the global goals by dedicating our actions to create sustainable means to empower vulnerable populations in rural communities worldwide, improving their food and nutrition situation, access to education and medication on a long term, strengthening their position within their communities.
We are involved in the field of sustainable development worldwide, with the aim of sustainably improving the quality of life of disadvantaged people, especially children and women. We try to change the socio-economic, socio-ecological and environmental economic situation in the areas of our projects sustainably by:
1- Improving Access to: Education, Health Services, Drinkable Water
2- Construction of proper housing units
3- Use of renewable energy systems for energy supply
4- Expansion of agriculture and livestock. With the harvested grain, vegetables and fruits as well as milk production the self-supply and sale or trade should be realized.
5- Expansion of education opportunities through schools construction and supply of school equipments
6- Sensitization of local communities to human rights, especially women and children’s rights.
7- Making local communities aware of environmental issues
Why we do what we do?
Because WE BELIEVE:
- in a sustainable development & help
- we can end extreme poverty
- we can end hunger
- we are all equal, regardless of our origin, skin color, gender or religion.
- children have the fundamental right to survival and development
- every child deserves a family and we can be that family
- every child should have equal access to education regardless of the child’s gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, parentage, sexual orientation or other status
- in a world where every woman and girl can realize and enjoy her human rights.
- “dis-“abilities do not define people’s abilities
- we can achieve peace through sustainable development, one step at a time
- that the future of humanity lives in today’s classrooms.
- water is a basic human right and it is indispensable for leading a life in human dignity.
- access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and clean energy is a basic human right.
- we can achieve a kind of a world, where environment doesn’t need to be protected.
to learn more about us and about our engagement please visit our website:
Donations by bank transfer:
You can transfer your regular donation or one-time donation to the following account, stating the desired project and your address (this info is required if you would like to receive a donation receipt from our NGO).
Donations Bank Account:
Account holder: Sustainable Development Community e.V.
Bank: Baden-Württembergische Bank
IBAN: DE13 6005 0101 0001 2375 42
Thank you very much for your generosity!