Supporting the Work of Saul Montes-Bradley
Saul Montes-Bradley II
Trained as an Electrical Engineer and later in Romance Languages, he left NYU in 1982 to become a Consultant to the UNDP Administrator. Disillusioned with the UN bureaucracy, he went to work for Arrow Air in 1983, then as General Manager for AER and TAR Airlines and eventually Director and General Manager of Aeroposta Airlines, the first privately owned major carrier in Argentina since the 1950s. Back in the US, he spent 17 years in Wall Street and is now a genealogist and researcher living with his family in Virginia.
For nearly thirty years, he has studied the evolution of terrorism in South America and the Middle East and witnessed how misguided policies have enabled and strengthened Islamic National Socialist movements in the Middle East and around the world.
He has published numerous books and dozens of articles on historical and genealogical subjects and on the rise of Islamic National Socialism.
- Sons of the Revolution in Florida (President Emeritus),
- Sons of the American Revolution (Past Reg. VP),
- Order of the Founders and Patriots in Florida (Past Governor),
- Society of the War of 1812 in Florida (Past President),
- Royal Society of St. George, and numerous genealogical, historical and Masonic organizations