Rockingham County Education Foundation
We are thrilled you are considering a donation to the Rockingham County Education Foundation. Our sincere goal is to make donating as easy as possible for you, and to invest your funds for a maximum return to benefit local students.
Rockingham County Education Foundation's current programs are:
1. Trails for K12, an initiative to provide thoughtfully designed outdoor learning spaces for every school in Rockingham County.
2. Piedmont Folk Legacies' P.I.C.K. program providing free banjo, guitar, and violin classes to county public school students.
3. Carolina College Advising Corps which helps high school students apply for college and scholarships.
RCEF’s five guiding principles are:
1. Every resident in Rockingham County deserves the opportunity to learn.
2. Every child should have access to quality education.
3. Every child should have access to adequate classroom supplies to support learning.
4. Every child should have access to career and college opportunities for lifelong learning.
5. Community collaboration is key to providing students with healthy, safe, equitable learning environments.
Our mission is to provide leadership, advocacy and program resources to increase the education levels of residents to make our community thrive as an attractive place to live, work and do business.
RCEF envisions an informed community where all people in Rockingham County can achieve their highest potential in a globally competitive world.
Visit us on the web at www.helprockinghamstudents.org. We're on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter too. Links to all our social media accounts are on the website.