Rob Weber for Congress
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder)
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person
- I am at least eighteen years old
- I am not a federal contractor
- Contributions are not tax deductible
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,800 per election. Your contribution (up to $2,800) will be designated for the primary election. The next $2,800 will be designated for the general election.
*Note: if you are a consultant under direct contract to a Federal agency, you may not contribute to Federal candidates or political committees. Or, if you are the sole proprietor of a business with a Federal government contract, you may not make contributions from personal or business funds. But, if you are merely employed by a company (or partnership) with Federal government contracts, you are permitted to make contributions from your personal funds.