Donate to help Rethink the Stigma of Mental Health
Rethink Mental Health Incorporated is pleased to announce our goal to raise $1,000,000 to support our mission to promote mental health advocacy and education in an effort to eliminate the stigmatization of people suffering with mental illness, especially children and young adults. We strive to improve the way society views and treats people suffering with mental health issues. As a result of our initiatives, more people can speak openly about what they are experiencing and seek professional help without fear of stigmatization, discrimination or harassment.
Here are some of the ways we actively work towards achieving our mission:
- Promoting social advocacy by inviting others to take the Pledge to ReThink the Stigma.
- Spreading HEART, our a middle level education curriculum program that strengthens values in youth.
- Hosting educational and motivational speaking events for schools, businesses and other organizations.
- Organizing "Rethink Week" in September to mobilize activities supporting mental health empowerment.
- Running a writing contest for middle schoolers that prompt future generations to rethink kindness.
- Using social media to educate about mental health issues, share statistics and inspire with uplifting messages.
- And Fundraising to drive our mission and make wide-spread and long-term change happen!
Rethink Mental Health Incorporated is dedicated to improving the lives of the 1 in 5 people who suffer from mental health issues, but we can't do it alone... Our slogan is "Together, Empowerment IS Possible" because with your support, involvement or donation, we can and will make a difference! That is our mission and that is our promise!