Donate to Support Mental Health Advocacy & Education
Rethink Mental Health Incorporated is pleased to announce our goal to raise $1,000,000 to support our mission to promote mental health advocacy and education in an effort to eliminate the stigmatization of people suffering with mental illness, especially children and young adults. We strive to improve the way society views and treats people suffering with mental health issues. As a result of our initiatives, more people can speak openly about what they are experiencing and seek professional help without fear of stigmatization, discrimination or harassment.
Here are some of the ways we actively work towards achieving our mission:
- Spreading H.E.A.R.T., our mental health curriculum to youth in underserved communities and developing countries.
- Hosting educational and motivational Mental Health Workshops for schools, businesses and other organizations.
- Organizing "Rethink Week" in September to mobilize activities supporting mental health empowerment.
- Networking and Partnering with like-minded organizations to spread mental health education and advocacy.
- Using various media platforms to promote our mission and the message that "it is ok to not be ok."
- And Fundraising to drive our mission and make wide-spread and long-term change happen!
Rethink Mental Health Incorporated is dedicated to improving the lives of the 1 in 5 people who suffer from mental health issues, but we can't do it alone... Our slogan is "Together, Empowerment IS Possible" because with your support, involvement or donation, we can and will make a difference! That is our mission and that is our promise!