Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. Employee Relief Fund
At Reliance, we care about our people and we know that things happen you can’t always plan for, from hurricanes to house fires to the loss of a loved one. That’s why we set up the employee relief fund. It’s a way for our people to get (and give) help during hard times. And it’s how we take care of our own.
The Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. Employee Relief Fund relies primarily on individual donations from employees – which are 100% matched by Reliance – to fund grant awards. Donations are accepted year-round and can be one-time or recurring via credit card or payroll deductions. Reliance also holds an annual company-wide donation drive.
Your donation provides financial support to employees who
• are impacted by natural disaster
• suffer damage to their permanent residence by fire, flood, etc.
• are victims of a violent crime
• are victims of domestic violence
• are impacted by the death of an immediate family member
No matter the amount, every contribution helps to provide the support a fellow employee needs when facing the unexpected.