Registration for 20th Anniversary Event
Two more Anniversary Year events are planned in 2019.
All will be held at the MVOB Workshop, 407 W. Main Street, Westerville 43081
Thursday, September 26, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, November 13, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
* Registration and refreshments from 6:45 - 7:00. Program will begin promptly at 7:00.
Help us raise foster care awareness and support our 20th Anniversary Celebration and Fundraiser events.
In honor of our 20th anniversary, we are committed to donating 20,000 blankets to children in the foster care system in 2019. Funds raised from these celebrations will help make this goal a reality. Each individual ticket is just $30 and will include an opportunity to:
• Make a blanket, contributing to our 20,000 blanket goal
• Hear about the impact of our blankets . . . hear Nikki's compelling story of receiving her special blanket at 13 while living at the United Methodist Children's Home
• Learn more about the state of the foster care system
• Meet our trusted partners working alongside us, who are dedicated to serving the needs of children in foster care and preparing them for a bright future past the system.