Singapore Red Cross - Help Uplift Our Local Elderly and Vulnerable Families
$1 a day, every day will make a real difference in the lives of our beneficiaries. Help us in our collective effort to provide aid locally. Your support will bring relief and peace of mind to the most vulnerable in our community.
Over the past months, we at Singapore Red Cross (SRC) have seen an outpouring of support from individuals and organisations for which we are grateful.
But even in these challenging times, we have to remain dedicated on the homefront to continue safeguarding our beneficiaries and enhancing our fundraising efforts to enable the continual delivery of vital services to provide support and relief for some of Singapore’s most vulnerable families, elderly and disabled.
Allow me to share with you the additional aid provided by SRC, to intensify care and supplement our on-going services during Covid-19:
- Red Cross Home for the Disabled (RCHD)and Day Activity Centre (DAC), provides residential, respite and daycare services to over 100 adults and children with multiple disabilities.
- ElderAid and HoME+ (Home Monitoring and Eldercare), mobilises community volunteers in caring, befriending and building the resilience of the elderly. HoME+ provides home monitoring and response for seniors living on their own.
- TransportAid, enables the elderly and/or disabled from low-income homes to get to and from their medical treatments, rehabilitation and daycare centres.
- Family LifeAid, provides food vouchers and nutritious food to low-income families, hand-delivered with love.
- Centre for Occupational Learning and Employment (COLE) mitigates the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the livelihoods of vulnerable communities, through basic employability training and job facilitation for Singaporeans.
Donating is really simple and secure. The money will directly go to Singapore Red Cross.
Your donation is also 250% tax-deductible.
P.S. Any unutilised funds after COVID-19 is over will be channelled towards the Singapore Red Cross's local programmes