Raising The Roof 2019!
Raising The Roof!
SEAL TEAM '19 - FCC
May 3-5, 2019
Pastor Joel and his family are asking us to prayerfully consider joining them in what God is doing in San Quintin. They have built the columns and walls for a 3,500sf sanctuary, and now need SEAL TEAM '19 to come and carry this house to the finish line! They have plans drawn up for a sturdy steel roof and concrete floor. And now they need to raise $23k to finish the job.
(Mission Flight will be raising another $5k for the electrical.)
This trip is full, but we are still in need of $8k to fully complete the construction.
We are excited because many people are coming to Christ through the church and through the dental outreach clinics. We believe that God wants to touch, heal, and save thousands more through this church!
The trip price includes:
- $575 of the amounts listed above goes towards the cost of construction materials.
- round-trip air in small planes from San Diego International Airport (this covers fuel only - the pilots each volunteer their time and planes)
- dorm accommodations (hotel option is $90 more person for 2 nights - we'll make the reservations)
- home cooked meals that we eat as a group (very delicious)
- traveler's insurance
- bottled water
- ground transportation
The trip price does not include:
- Travel to San Diego International Airport
- Visa Fee (only if you fly - there is no visa fee if you drive) It costs about $30 to enter and $7 to exit (bring cash and small bills)
- meals at a restaurant (we typically do separate checks)
- extra snacks
- Construction materials
Backstory on the Dental Clinic in San Quintin
If you must cancel a mission trip; you MUST email Mission Flight at [email protected] four (4) weeks PRIOR to the departure date and your payment will be refunded, less $15.00. If you give less notice than four (4) weeks, your payment will be returned only if your seat is filled, less $25.00. If you give less than a four week notice and if we can not find another person to fill your seat, then your payment will pay for your seat as intended (i.e. fuel), and any balance left over (i.e. room and board) will be rolled over for a future trip.