Prince of Peace Guatemala
Prince of Peace in now in it’s 25th year as a home! God had granted the Home great favor and we all feel a special responsibility to insure the girls have every opportunity to grow into productive Guatemalan citizens. Our goal is to provide all the tools possible, education, counseling and the opportunity for our girls to get a job when they leave the home. The home is somewhat unique in that we have a full time education director, psychologist and social worker to teach, promote healing and provide a safe, loving environment.
- To provide a safe refuge where each girl may:
- Receive spiritual, physical, educational, and emotional support
- Experience the unconditional love of God
- Develop self-respect and respect for others
- To introduce each girl to a personal, saving relationship in Jesus Christ and to facilitate their spiritual growth toward full devotion toward being on mission with God.